Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fairy Theme Party









We just had Lauren's 4th Birthday Party on Saturday and she decided on a Fairy Theme. She loves Tinkerbell but of course, I had to add my own flair to it. As guests arrived they got dressed up in their Fairy tutu, wings, and halo. We had a sparkly make-up station for them to use as well. After everyone got dressed they said the Fairy Pledge and were sprinkled with pixie dust to make them honorary Fairies for the day. Then the girls..I mean Fairies...got a birdhouse...I mean Fairy house to decorate. I had out all sorts of flowers, vines, rhinestones, grapevine wreaths, and glitter glue. This was a big hit! Next, I gave all the girls a baggie of pixie dust and told them that Fairies were attracted to it. I told them to take their Fairy house somewhere a Fairy might be and leave a trail of pixie dust to lure them. When the kids finished hiding their fairy house we came in for presents and cake. While we were inside I had someone put tiny plastic fairies in all the houses. The kids were amazed and thrilled to find that they had caught a fairy! I hope you enjoy the pictures of Lauren's Fairy Birthday. It was so much fun putting it together. This theme is available for your child at www.galagirlies.com

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful party! I am planning a fairy party for my soon-to-be 6 year old & you have lovely ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this was last year, but where did you find the tiny plastic fairies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! It looks so elegant and fun for the kids. Decorating bird houses is a nice touch. The fairy dust really brings the magic to life and lets the girls be girls. If you're looking for fairy themes a great place to check out is The Fairy Gathering where you will find some of the world's most amazing fairy artists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! Such a lovely theme. Just loved this theme. Was looking for amazing theme like this and now will have use this theme for my niece’s birthday party. Will arrange party at one of Chicago event venues. Will take my friend’s help in managing party.

    ReplyDelete